You can make your visit to the spa even more enjoyable by taking a tour around the surrounding area rich in culture and history.
– Struganik (5km) – the birthplace of Duke Živojin Mišić (one of the Serbian Army commanders in World War I) – museum
– Ribnica (7km) – the Ribnica River, the Ribnica Cave and St.Peter and Paul’s Church
– Ravna Gora (29km) – a monument of Draža Mihajlović (leader of the Chetnik movement in World War II)
– Bogovađa (23km) – the Bogovađa Monastery
– Rajac (23km) – Mt.Rajac, “Haymaking in Rajac“ an event taking place in mid July,
– Divčibare (15km) – mountain holiday resort
The area surrounding the Vrujci Spa is intersected by forests and rivers suitable for hiking, fishing, picnicking and for many other activities. The Toplica River, the Kolubara River and the Lepenica River are suitable for sport fishing.